- 2 cups Red Velvet Graham Crackers crumbs finely ground
- 1 stick butter melted
- Grind up red velvet graham crackers into food processor. You want a fine crumb.
- Melt 1 stick of butter and add to red velvet graham cracker.
- Prepare your spring form pan with cooking spray or butter and then add red velvet graham cracker mixture to pan.
- Press down and make sure to press up the edges. You can use a glass to press crumbs in tighter and get a more uniform crust.
I used an 8in spring form as well as a 9in and much preferred the thickness of the crust in the 8in.