Yellow cake soaked in cheesecake pudding and salted caramel, topped with Cool Whip and a salted caramel swirl.
- 1 – 9×13 yellow cake, prepared (box mix or homemade)
- 3.4 oz. instant pudding mix, cheesecake flavored
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup salted caramel sauce (I love Smuckers Salted Caramel Sundae Sauce)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- More salted caramel sauce to drizzle over top
- Once cake is baked and still warm, poke holes all over the top of the cake using the handle of a wooden mixing spoon.
- Whisk together the pudding mix, milk, and 1/2 cup salted caramel sauce until smooth. Immediately pour mixture over the cake, aiming to fill the holes as best as possible.
- Cover and chill for about an hour.
- Spread Cool Whip on top and drizzle with more salted caramel sauce (use a knife to swirl the caramel sauce into the Cool Whip). Cover and chill for an additional 3 hours (or longer).
This Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna is a creamy and delicious dinner that will become an instant family favorite! It is loaded with chicken, ham, bacon and a tasty cream cheese sauce that will blow your mind!
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 4 1/2 cups cooked and chopped chicken, grilled or rotisserie chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and diced ham
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups cooked and chopped bacon
- 3 cups Swiss cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- In a large saucepan melt butter and add flour. Cook for 1 minute and then slowly add milk.
- Add garlic powder, garlic salt, salt and pepper.
- Stir with a whisk and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Stir in cream cheese and continue to stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place 3 lasagna noodles on the bottom of the pan.
- Layer 1/3 of the chicken over the noodles.
- Next layer 1/3 of the ham.
- Pour 1/3 of the sauce over the ham.
- Next sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese over the sauce
- Finally sprinkle 1/3 of the bacon over the cheese.
- Repeat 2 more times.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes.
Cloud Bread is soft and pillowy light. Don’t let the name fool you. It’s not really bread but a bread replacement.
It contains no flour so of course, they’re grain-free. Four simple ingredients is all you need. Made with eggs, cream cheese, cream of tartar and sweetener.
These have been around for awhile now. Not sure where I’ve been but I have only just discovered them.
High in protein and low in carbs. Sounds good to me.
And you know what else is great? It’s super easy to make.
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon sweetener
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together egg yolks, salt, cream cheese and sweetener in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk egg whites and cream of tartar on high speed until stiff peaks are formed, about 5-6 minutes.
- Gently fold in cream cheese mixture. Try not to deflate the egg whites.
- Scoop batter onto prepared baking sheet, into even rounds, about the size of a hamburger bun.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Transfer bread to wire rack and let cool.
This is the ultimate make-ahead breakfast casserole. For the best results, assemble it the night before. The next morning, pour the remaining milk over top, and knock off the chill by letting it stand 45 minutes before baking.
- 1/2 (16-oz.) French bread loaf, cubed (about 4 cups)
- 8 (6-inch) fajita-size corn tortillas, cut into strips
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 1/2 cups grated pepper Jack cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (4-oz.) can diced green chiles, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 10 large eggs
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 1/2 cups milk, divided
- Toss together first 2 ingredients, and place in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with chicken and 2 cups cheese.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add tomatoes and next 8 ingredients, and cook, stirring often, 5 to 8 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat, and cool 10 minutes.
- Whisk together eggs, soup, and 1 1/2 cups milk in a large bowl. Pour over bread mixture. Sprinkle with cooled onion mixture. Cover with plastic wrap, and chill 8 to 24 hours.
- Pour remaining 1 cup milk over strata; top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Let stand 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°. Bake strata 1 hour and 10 minutes or until set. Serve immediately.