Start your weekend morning off right with this easy recipe complete with a Bloody Mary shooter!
Eggs Benedict Biscuit Cups
- 1 package (1.25 ounce) hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 can (16.3 ounce) Pillsbury® Grands! refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 package (6 ounce) Canadian bacon slices or cooked ham, cut into fourths
- 1 plum (Roma) tomato, cut into 8 thin slices
- 8 eggs
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- Salt and pepper, if desired
Bloody Mary Shooters
- 1 cup bold and spicy Bloody Mary mix
- ¼ cup vodka
- Heat oven to 350°F. Make hollandaise sauce as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, spray 8 jumbo muffin cups or 8 (6-ounce) glass custard cups with cooking spray. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press or roll each to form 5-inch round. Place 1 biscuit in each muffin cup, pressing dough three-fourths of the way up sides of cups. Place 3 Canadian bacon pieces in each biscuit cup. Spoon 1 tablespoon hollandaise sauce in each biscuit cup on top of the Canadian bacon. Place 1 tomato slice in each muffin up and top with another 1 tablespoon hollandaise sauce.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until muffin edges turn golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat 2 to 3 inches water to boiling; reduce heat so water is simmering. Break cold egg into custard cup or small glass bowl. Holding cup close to water’s surface, carefully slide egg into water. Repeat with 3 more eggs. Cook uncovered 3 to 5 minutes or until whites and yolks are firm, not runny. Remove eggs with slotted spoon; cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining 4 eggs.
- Place 1 poached egg on each biscuit. Spoon slightly less than 1 tablespoon hollandaise sauce over each egg, and top each with ¼ teaspoon chopped chives and salt and pepper. Run small knife around cups to loosen.
- Stir together Bloody Mary mix and vodka; pour into 8 shot glasses. Serve on the side. Serve immediately.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (16 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups Green Giant® SELECT® frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 can (7.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Cook mushrooms and onion in butter, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in Alfredo sauce, milk, chicken, broccoli and basil. Cook until mixture is thoroughly heated and bubbly, stirring constantly. Spoon into baking dish.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit in half crosswise. Arrange around edge of baking dish, overlapping slightly. Drizzle biscuits with melted butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
To make ahead, follow directions through step 2, using a glass baking dish. Cover and refrigerate. When ready to bake, uncover and heat in microwave until bubbly and heated throughout, stirring as needed. Then complete steps 3 and 4.