Start your weekend morning off right with this easy recipe complete with a Bloody Mary shooter!
Eggs Benedict Biscuit Cups
- 1 package (1.25 ounce) hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 can (16.3 ounce) Pillsbury® Grands! refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 package (6 ounce) Canadian bacon slices or cooked ham, cut into fourths
- 1 plum (Roma) tomato, cut into 8 thin slices
- 8 eggs
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- Salt and pepper, if desired
Bloody Mary Shooters
- 1 cup bold and spicy Bloody Mary mix
- ¼ cup vodka
- Heat oven to 350°F. Make hollandaise sauce as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, spray 8 jumbo muffin cups or 8 (6-ounce) glass custard cups with cooking spray. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press or roll each to form 5-inch round. Place 1 biscuit in each muffin cup, pressing dough three-fourths of the way up sides of cups. Place 3 Canadian bacon pieces in each biscuit cup. Spoon 1 tablespoon hollandaise sauce in each biscuit cup on top of the Canadian bacon. Place 1 tomato slice in each muffin up and top with another 1 tablespoon hollandaise sauce.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until muffin edges turn golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat 2 to 3 inches water to boiling; reduce heat so water is simmering. Break cold egg into custard cup or small glass bowl. Holding cup close to water’s surface, carefully slide egg into water. Repeat with 3 more eggs. Cook uncovered 3 to 5 minutes or until whites and yolks are firm, not runny. Remove eggs with slotted spoon; cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining 4 eggs.
- Place 1 poached egg on each biscuit. Spoon slightly less than 1 tablespoon hollandaise sauce over each egg, and top each with ¼ teaspoon chopped chives and salt and pepper. Run small knife around cups to loosen.
- Stir together Bloody Mary mix and vodka; pour into 8 shot glasses. Serve on the side. Serve immediately.
Treat your guests with these lemon flavored pie cupcakes made using Pillsbury pie crusts .
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 box lemon cake mix with pudding
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- ½ cup lemon curd
- 1 container vanilla whipped ready-to-spread frosting
- Heat oven to 450°F. Remove pie crusts from pouches; unroll on work surface. Cut six 4 3/4-inch rounds from each crust. Firmly press 1 round in bottom and up the sides of each of 12 nonstick jumbo muffin cups. Bake 5 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Make cake batter as directed on box. Divide lemon curd evenly among pastry-lined muffin cups. Top with cake batter, dividing evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 30 to 33 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center of cake comes out clean. Cool completely. Frost with frosting.