- 3 eggs separated
- 1/4 pound butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons. sugar
- 1 pound creamed cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 pound freshly cooked noodles, drained
- 1/2 cup soft fresh bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Beat the yolks until light. Add the melted butter and sugar and beat until well mixed. Fold in the cottage cheese, sour cream and drained noodles.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into the noodle mix. Place in a buttered 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle the top with bread crumbs and dot generously with butter.
- Bake for 45 minutes.