- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 Tablespoon chickpea (besan) flour
- 4 tomatoes, roughly diced
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 green chilli, finely minced
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped coriander
- 2 Tablespoon finely chopped peanuts
- 1 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- In a small frypan, dry toast the sesame seeds until just golden. Set aside cool. Then dry toast the chickpea flour unto just starting to go golden, tossing frequently to ensure even toasting. Set aside to cool. At this stage you can also toast the peanuts, if you are using peanuts that are not already roasted.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and gently mix with your fingers. Serve.