- 2 pounds extra large or jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- Pinch freshly chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Lemon wedges, for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the shrimp on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Roast for 6-8 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and just cooked through.
- Immediately add the butter directly on the hot baking sheet and stir until melted.
- Transfer the shrimp and butter sauce to a serving dish and sprinkle with a bit of fresh parsley, if desired.
- Serve with lemon wedges.