- Breakfast Sausage Rolls
- Set the Sous Vide cooker to 158°F ( 70°C)
- Place the sausage roll into the water bath and set the timer to 3 hours.
- When the timer goes off, remove the sausage roll from the water bath and place into ice a water bath.
- Allow sausage to chill for 30 minutes.
- Remove sausage from bags, rinse with warm water to remove excess fat. Pat dry.
- Cut sausage into 1/2-inch slices and place on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Place in freezer overnight.
- package sausage patties in Ziploc Bags.
To Serve Sausage
- Place frozen sausage patties in microwave set to Defrost for 1 pound
- Transfer sausage patties to a VERY hot skillet until patties have browned.