- 12 mini dill pickles
- 1 block cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 12 slices bacon, halved
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Halve pickles and scoop out centers. Discard centers.
- In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese, cheddar, and garlic until combined.
- Spoon mixture into pickles and wrap with a half slice of bacon.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until mixture is warm and bacon is crispy, 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Pigs In A Blanket