Have corned beef left over from making corned beef and cabbage? (Yes I know, it’s a stretch, but one can hope.) Make corned beef hash! Chop it up and fry it up with boiled potatoes and serve with runny fried eggs for breakfast.
Or don’t wait (hope) for leftovers, making this hash is a good enough reason to make corned beef in the first place.
- 8 cups shaved corned beef
- 8 cups diced cooked potatoes
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1/4 cup instantpotatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- Finely chop shaved corned beef.
- Lightly brown diced potatoes in skillet with a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Add corned beef, diced potatoes and diced onion to a steamer pan on medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in instant potatoes to absorb free moisture and reduce heat to low for 5 minutes.
- Mix in worchestershire sauce and serve.