These Italian Cheese Bombs take only minutes to prepare using premade biscuit dough and the ooey gooey cheese and salami will be everyone’s favorite.
- 1 (16 ounce) tube biscuit dough
- 6 ounces part skim, low moisture mozzarella (can substitute cheese sticks)
- 16 slices (about 2 ounces) salami (I used a little under half of a 5 ounce package)
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dried Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- If package has 8 biscuits, split each biscuit in half to make 16 flat disks.
- Divide cheese into 16 equal portions.
- Cut each piece of salami up into 4 pieces.
- One biscuit at a time, add chunk of cheese and 4 pieces of salami on dough and then wrap ends around to create a ball. Be sure to fully seal.
- Add olive oil to a shallow cup. Add parmesan and seasoning to another shallow cup.
- Once all the balls have formed, dip each ball in the olive oil and then roll the top in the parmesan seasoning mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet with the parmesan seasoning side up.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 10-15.
- Serve immediately so the cheese is nice and melty.