- 2 12 oz cans of refrigerated Biscuits tubes – cut in quarters
- 1 1/2 cup of Mexican Cheese
- 1 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 stick of butter melted
- 1 4.5 oz can of chopped Green Chilies
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of dried parsley
- chopped cilantro – optional
- jar of jalapenos – optional
- Heat your oven to 350*
- If you have a non stick bundt pan there’s no need to grease your pan, but if you have a ceramic one like me, you’ll need to grease your pan prior to adding any ingredients.
- Melt your butter
- In a large bowl, mix your butter, cheeses, green chilies, cilantro & dried parsley together
- Then open your biscuit tubes & cut them in quarters. Once you’re done, place your biscuit in the large mixing bowl with the other ingredients & blend together carefully.
- Place in your Bundt Pan & gently pat down your mixture to even it all out.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Please check to make sure the center of your Bubble Bread is cooked thoroughly.
- Serve with Chili or Soup.