Use up those Thanksgiving leftovers for breakfast.
You waited all year for Thanksgiving. Now you can turn your holiday leftovers into breakfast with this recipe for eggs baked with stuffing. You may never go back to your typical hash browns and toast.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4 cups stuffing
- 4 eggs
- 4 teaspoons heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Grease four individual-size ramekins or baking dishes (at least 8 ounces) with the softened butter.
- Scoop 1 cup of the stuffing into each prepared ramekin. Make a well in the center of each and then crack an egg into it.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon cream over each egg. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon Parmesan into each ramekin and then season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the ramekins to a baking sheet and bake until the egg whites are set but the yolks are still jiggly, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.