Crescent rolls filled with strawberries, baked in butter and brown sugar sauce, gets delightfully crisp tops while the bottoms stay soft and gooey.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 sticks butter
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lemon soda
- 2/3 cup fresh srawberries-diced
- Preheat the oven at 350 F ; butter 8×8 inch baking dish and set aside.
- Roll diced strawberries in a crescent roll and place in a buttered dish.
- Melt butter, stir in brown sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice and vanilla, remove from
- heat and pour over the dumplings.
Pour the soda in the middle and along the edges of a pan (not over the rolls)
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until they become golden brown.
- Serve warm.