Nutella Fudge (optional)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Nutella
- 8 ounces semi-sweet or dark chocolate, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pretzel twists, for topping
- 1/4-1/2 cup heavy cream
Malted Milk Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 1/2 of a vanilla bean, seeds removed (optional)
- 1/4 cup (rounded) any type of pretzels
- 3/4 cup vanilla ice cream (about 2 large scoops)
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- 1/3 cup milk + more if desired
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Nutella fudge, for serving (recipe below)
- toasted marshmallows (optional)
- Place the sweetened condensed milk, Nutella and chocolate chips in a heat proof bowl.
- Place in the microwave and melt on 30 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the butter + vanilla. The fudge with be thick, but just keep stirring.
- Spoon all but 1/3 cup of the fudge into a parchment lined 8×8 inch square baking pan.
- Push pretzels onto the top of the fudge.
- Cover the pan and place in the fridge to set, this will take about 30 minutes. If in a hurry, place the fudge in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining 1/3 cup of fudge to a heatproof bowl and add 1/4 cup cream.
- Melt on 30 second intervals until smooth and the consistency of fudge sauce. If the sauce is too thick, add cream until the right consistency is reached.
- Warm the sauce before using.
Malted Milk Cream
- In a mixing bowl, whip the cream using and electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Add the malted milk powder and vanilla and whip until combined.
- Store covered in the fridge.
- Add the pretzels to a blender and blend until they become fine crumbs.
- Add the ice cream, Nutella, milk and vanilla.
- Blend until smooth.