- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent roll dough
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Grease 9×13 pan.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread one can of crescent dough on bottom of pan.
- Mix softened cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar and vanilla until smooth, and spread on top of crescent dough.
- Spread 2nd can of dough on top of cheese mixture. Be careful not to leave too many gaps in dough.
- Pour melted butter all over crescent dough.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar with 1 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Sprinkle on top of butter. Use all of it—it looks like a lot, but it’s just right.
- Bake for 30 minutes.