- 1 loaf of thin, white bread
- 2/3 bar of cream cheese (8 oz. bar), softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Cut off the crust of the bread.
- With a rolling pin, flatten bread.
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese and powdered sugar until well blended.
- In a separate bowl combine sugar and cinnamon – set aside.
- Spread 1 – 1 1/2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture onto each flattened bread piece and roll up.
- Dip each rolled bread into melted butter and then into the cinnamon and sugar mix.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Repeat for remaining pieces of bread.
- Bake at 350 for 16-20 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm.