- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into large florets
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tablespoons freshly grated ginger or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- Cooked rice, for serving
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Green onions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Dredge cauliflower in flour, milk, and bread crumbs and transfer to a baking sheet lined with a rack or a parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until deeply golden and crispy, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make sauce: In a small saucepan over low heat, heat oil. Add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant and softened, 2 minutes, then add sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, and lime juice. Simmer 5 minutes until thickened.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl and add sauce. Toss gently until completely coated.
- Serve over rice with sesame seeds and green onions.