- 1 lb linguine
- 5 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 6 Tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 cups chopped shelled king crabmeat
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 fresh red chili peppers, seeded and sliced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta for 10 minutes or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet set over medium-high heat, heat 3 tablespoons olive oil; gently sauté garlic for 1 minute.
- Add wine; cook until reduced by half.
- Add crabmeat, parsley and chilies; cook for 1 minute or until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain pasta; toss with crabmeat mixture.
- Serve with remaining olive oil drizzled over top.