- 2 Pounds Ground Beef, 80/20
- 1 Large Yellow Onion
- 4 Large Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 3 Cups Water
- 2 (15 Ounce) Canned Tomato Sauce
- 2 (14.5 Ounce) Canned Diced Tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Oregano
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Basil
- 2 Dried Bay Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Cups Elbow Macaroni, Uncooked
- In a large Dutch oven, cook the meat over medium heat, breaking up the meat as it cooks into small pieces. Cook until the meat is cooked through and there’s no longer any pink.
- Stir in the onions and garlic. Cook and stir the mixture until the onions are translucent.
- Stir in water, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, soy sauce, oregano, basil, bay leaves, seasoned salt, and black pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the pasta, cover, and simmer over low heat until the pasta is tender, about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, discard bay leaves, and refrigerate, if possible, overnight. If you must, you could serve. 🙂