Monkey bread with a gooey surprise hidden inside!
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Two 12-ounce tubes refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, cut into 20 cubes
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 12-cup bundt pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sugars and cinnamon; set aside.
- Slice 10 discs of dough from each tube of biscuits.
- Set discs on a flat surface and set one cube of cream cheese in the center of each piece of dough.
- Wrap edges of dough up and around the cheese so all that is visible is the top side of cream cheese cube.
- Place 10 dough-wrapped cheese cubes, cheese-side-up, in bottom of prepared pan.
- Top with half of the sugar mixture and half of the butter.
- Top with the remaining dough-wrapped cheese cubes, cheese-side-down, the remaining sugar and remaining butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Invert onto a serving platter and serve.