- 1 16 oz. package thick-sliced bacon
- 8 – 10 medium Jalapeños
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Craisins
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and set a wire cooling rack on top of it.
- Lay out the bacon evenly. Bake for about 8 minutes. (The bacon will not be fully cooked; this is just to get it started.)
- In the meantime, prepare your Jalapeños by slicing them in half. Then remove the seeds and white flesh with a spoon. (It’s highly recommended that you wear gloves during this process.)
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and Craisins.
- Then use a spatula to fill the Jalapeño halves with the cream cheese mixture. The cream cheese should be level with the top of the jalapeño half.
- Next, wrap your filled Jalapeños with the partially-cooked bacon. Depending on the size of the Jalapeños, you can use a whole slice of bacon or cut it in half. A whole slice is recommended. Just tuck the bacon into itself or the jalapeño to keep it tightly wrapped.
- Place your wrapped Jalapeños back onto the wire cooling rack in your foil-lined baking pan. Return to the oven set at 350 degrees F and bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until the bacon is fully cooked.