The only thing better than a juicy harvest apple is a baked apple filled with rich cheesecake! Top it off with caramel sauce, graham cracker crumbs, and pecans for the ultimate no-fuss Autumn dessert!
- 6 apples (I used gala apples)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Caramel sauce
- Chop the tops of the apples off and scoop out the insides. Discard the core and seeds.
- In a medium bowl cream together cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Mix in vanilla, egg, and cinnamon until smooth.
- Fill each of the apples ⅔ full with the cheesecake mixture.
- Place filled apples on a baking sheet (make sure they aren’t touching) and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until cheesecake filling is set.
- Transfer to a plate and place in the fridge until completely cooled.
- Serve apples at room temperature or chilled.
- If desired, top with caramel sauce, graham cracker crumbs, and pecans.