The light and flavorful maple cream filling is easy to make using whipped topping and maple syrup. Pecans add just the right finish to these mini cookie cups!
- 1 package (16 oz) Pillsbury™ Ready to Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies (24 cookies)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
Maple Cream Filling
- 1 1/2 cups frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 24 pecan halves
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 24 mini muffin cups. Place 1 cookie dough round in each muffin cup. Gently press thumb into each dough-filled cup, making small indentation. Fill each cup with about 1/2 teaspoon chopped pecans.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool in pan, about 10 minutes. To remove from pan, gently turn cookie cups until they turn freely.
- In medium bowl, mix whipped topping and maple syrup. Spoon about 1 tablespoon filling into each cup. Top each with pecan half.