- 200g (3/4 cup flour plus one tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 300 ml (1-1/4 cups) milk
- butter for pan
- honey or maple syrup
- fresh berries
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon; whisk to combine.
- Combine eggs and milk into your mixer’s bowl and beat on medium high until eggs are foamy; about 15 seconds.
- Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients; whisk just until combined.
- Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Add a teaspoon of butter to a frying pan and melt over medium heat.
- Drop about 1/8-cup batter into the pan and cook until it starts to rise up and bubble; flip over and continue to cook until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and keep covered while working on the rest of the batter.
- Reapply butter to the skillet between batches.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with honey or maple syrup and fresh berries.