- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons full-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 pieces 100% whole-grain bread, toasted
- Put the eggs in a medium saucepan, cover with 1 inch of water, and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Remove the pan from the heat, cover, and let stand for 12 minutes.
- Immediately transfer the eggs to an ice bath for 5 minutes.
- Peel and chop the eggs.
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, bacon, red onion, chives, salt, and pepper.
- Serve on toast.
- The egg salad will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1 day.