- 1/3 cup dry buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoons dried chives
- 1 teaspoons salt
- Whisk all ingredients together until blended. If you want a more finely-ground seasoning mix, you can pulse the mixture in a food processor until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
To Make Ranch Dressing
- Combine 1 Tablespoon seasoning mix with 1/3 cup mayo and 1/3 cup milk, and whisk to combine.
- Cover and store in refrigerator up to 1 week.
- You can also substitute Greek yogurt for the mayo.
- You can omit the buttermilk powder if you would like to use fresh buttermilk, or if you would just like the straight spices for the seasoning mix.
- 3 Tablespoons of this mix = 1 packet of the store-bought seasoning mix