- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 14-ounce can jellied cranberry sauce
- 12-ounce bottle chili sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Next, in a large bowl, combine all of the meatball ingredients. Mix with a fork until well combined. Then, roll into 2-inch balls and arrange the balls on a shallow baking pan. Bake for 25 minutes. When done, drain off any excess grease.
- In a small bowl, prepare the cranberry sauce by whisking all of the ingredients together until smooth. Then, spoon the sauce over the meatballs and bake for 15 more minutes. Serve warm.