- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/4 small red onion, grated
- 2 gloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon powdered Ranch Dip mix
- 4 ounce block blue cheese cheese, cut into 1/2” cubes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- With a fork, stir together turkey, onion, garlic, egg white, bread crumbs, and ranch dip mix in a large bowl. Mix until just combined. This recipe will make 16 meatballs. Divide mixture into quarters, then make each quarter into 4 balls.
- Press a cube of blue cheese into the center of each ball then form the mixture around cheese to seal. Roll into a ball.
- Place meatballs on a non-stick sprayed cooling rack set on top of a baking sheet and then bake for 16-18 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Then add buffalo wing sauce and stir to combine. Add cooked meatballs to skillet using a spoon to coat them with sauce. Place a lid on the skillet and turn heat to low to keep the meatballs warm.
- Alternatively. you can finish the meatballs in a slow cooker. Simply put the butter, buffalo wing sauce, and meatballs into a slow cooker and set on high for about 20 minutes or until warm.