Yellow cake soaked in cheesecake pudding and salted caramel, topped with Cool Whip and a salted caramel swirl.
- 1 – 9×13 yellow cake, prepared (box mix or homemade)
- 3.4 oz. instant pudding mix, cheesecake flavored
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup salted caramel sauce (I love Smuckers Salted Caramel Sundae Sauce)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- More salted caramel sauce to drizzle over top
- Once cake is baked and still warm, poke holes all over the top of the cake using the handle of a wooden mixing spoon.
- Whisk together the pudding mix, milk, and 1/2 cup salted caramel sauce until smooth. Immediately pour mixture over the cake, aiming to fill the holes as best as possible.
- Cover and chill for about an hour.
- Spread Cool Whip on top and drizzle with more salted caramel sauce (use a knife to swirl the caramel sauce into the Cool Whip). Cover and chill for an additional 3 hours (or longer).