- 1 Flatbread
- 1 cup leftover grilled chicken (shredded works too!)
- 1/4 cup Hormel bacon pieces
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400(f) degrees.
- Brush olive oil evenly over Flatbread and bake for 4-5 minutes or just enough to crisp the crust.
- Carefully remove from oven.
- Spread ranch dressing over crust then add the chicken and cheese.
- Crumble bacon on top then place back in oven and bake for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Carefully remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.