- Peanut or canola oil for deep frying
- 1/3 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 mozzarella cheese sticks, each cut into 4 (1-inch) pieces
- In deep fat fryer or heavy saucepan, heat 4 inches oil to 350°F over medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix sauce and dressing; set aside in refrigerator.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise in half.
- Place 1 piece of cheese on pointed end of triangle, and roll up completely. Fold edges around cheese; press to close. Repeat with remaining dough and cheese.
- Fry in batches in hot oil 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until browned all over, turning halfway through frying to ensure even cooking.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with sauce.