- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1-2 Tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1-2 Tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of finely chopped fresh strawberries
- Combine the cream cheese, confectioners sugars butter a small strawberries together in a medium side bowl. Mix well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight to develop the flavors.
Remove from the refrigerator 45 minutes before serving.
Adjust the seasonings as needed; serve slathered on slices of toasted baguette, bagels, or crackers.