At first bite, this tastes like a pumpkin spice dream. But then the flavors begin to intensify. If you want everything to taste like a pumpkin spice cake, without having to actually make one, this is your ticket.
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Makes 1-1/2 cups (24, 1-tablespoon servings).