- 1 pound pasta (short cut noodle)
- 4 baked chicken breasts (from the grocery store)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepepr
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of cold water to a boil, season liberally with salt and drop in the pasta.
- Cook until almost done, not all the way, since it’s going to continue to cook in the oven. Drain and return to pot.
- Combine the pasta with the ricotta, BBQ sauce, red onion, salt, pepper, and half of the mozzarella.
- Transfer to a 9×13 inch baking dish and top with the remaining cheese and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Top with scallions and serve immediately.