This savory spread can go casual on crackers, or dress up for a party on crisp baguette toasts. It’s also great at breakfast on a bagel.
- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 pound bacon, cooked crisp and crumpled
- 3 scallions, green and white parts chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, bacon, scallions, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a spacious bowl. Mix well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight to develop the flavors.
- Remove from the refrigerator 45 minutes before serving.
- Adjust the seasonings as needed; serve slathered on slices of toasted baguette, bagels, or crackers.