- 2 lbs. of Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon of dry basil
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 2 heaping tablespoons of horseradish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss shrimp, garlic cloves, red pepper flakes, dry basil, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Toss until all coated.
- Spread shrimp out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool a bit.
- In a small bowl mix ketchup and horseradish. Serve with shrimp.