- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 firm banana, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 can (8 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and extracts.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and beat well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Press dough into a greased 12-in. x 14-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For glaze, combine sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan.
- Stir in the water and orange juice until smooth.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- For topping, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
- Add whipped topping; mix well. Spread over crust.
- Arrange fruit on top.
- Brush glaze over fruit. Store in the refrigerator.
Yield: 12-16 servings.