- 2 Jalapeños sliced lengthwise seeds and membranes removed
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 slices bacon crispy cooked
- 2 slices monterey jack
- 2 slices sharp cheddar
- 4 slices Italian bread
- Cilantro chopped
- Pats of butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stuff each jalapeño half with approximately 1 ounce of cream cheese. Bake stuffed jalapeños on cookie sheet for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on each bread slice. Each sandwich will have both kinds of cheese. Slice stuffed jalapeños into bite size pieces. Add jalapeño slices to one side of the bread and 2 slices of bacon to the other side. Add chopped cilantro to one side. Combine slices of bread to form 2 sandwiches.
- Grill each sandwich until lightly browned. Turn and cook until light browned on other side, Cheese should be melted and gooey.