- 1 lb loaf fresh garlic bread, sliced
- 6 ounces fresh lump crabmeat
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped spinach, squeezed of all liquid
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon seafood seasoning, Old Bay, adjust to taste
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Place all slices of bread on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Place under broil to lightly brown one side flip lightly brown other side.
- Mix all topping ingredients together gentle.
- Top the bread with the topping mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese and drizzle lightly with oil. Place under broiler a couple minutes till bubbly and lightly browned.