- 1/2 lb dry shell pasta (about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup sliced pickles
- 2/3 cup cheddar cheese, diced
- 3 tablespoons finely diced white onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1/2 cup pickle juice
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons pickle juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- Boil pasta al dente according to package directions. Run under cold water to stop cooking.
- Toss cold pasta with about 1/2 cup of pickle juice and set aside for about 5 minutes. Drain & discard pickle juice.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
Toss all ingredients in a large bowl. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before servin