- 1 1/2 slices bacon
- 2 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large pickle
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 ounce mozzarella cheese
- Cook bacon in a pan until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Remove most of the bacon grease from the pan.
- Butter each slice of bread.
- Place bread butter side down.
- Top with cheddar cheese, pickles, mozzarella, bacon, and cheddar cheese.
- Top with second slice of bread, butter side out.
- Cook over medium low heat flipping halfway until bread is lightly toasted and cheese is melted.