- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 ounces whole grain or multigrain thin spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 12 ounce package (12) refrigerated cooked Italian-style turkey or chicken meatballs
- 1/2 of a 23.8-ounce jar (1 1/4 cups) light no-sugar-added tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Italian cheese blend (2 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the next three ingredients (through milk).
- Stir in cooked pasta.
- Using the back of a spoon, press mixture onto bottoms and slightly up sides of prepared muffin cups.
- Add meatballs and top with pasta sauce.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 2 minutes more or until meatballs are heated through and cheese is melted.
- Cool in muffin cups on a wire rack 5 minutes.
- Remove from muffin cups. If desired, serve with additional warmed pasta sauce.