- 2 dozen medium-sized Hard-Steamed Eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 cups water
- 1 teaspoon Ancho Chile Powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 Tablespoon sea/pickling salt
- 1 Tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 1/2 cup Tapatíco Hot Sauce
- In a medium-size, non-ionized pot combine all the ingredients (excluding the eggs).
- Bring mixture to a boil, then remove from heat.
- Pack your hardboiled eggs into a sterilized quart sized jars.
- Pour the hot vinegar brine over the eggs ensuring that all the eggs are adequately covered in liquid.
- Cap jar and then store in the fridge.
- Taste the eggs at 2 weeks, let them pickle for longer if a stronger flavor is desired (I’m going to leave them for at least a month).