- 2 dozen Hard-Steamed Eggs
- 1 pint BBQ sauce
- 1 Tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 2-4 garlic cloves (diced)
- 1 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon kosher/sea salt
- In a medium-sized, non-ionized pot combine vinegar, water, and salt. Bring mixture to a boil, then remove from heat.
- Pack your hardboiled eggs into 2 sterilized quart (or 1/2 gallon) sized jars. Divide red pepper flakes, diced garlic, and BBQ sauce over eggs.
- Pour the hot vinegar brine over the eggs ensuring that all the eggs are adequately covered in liquid.
- Cap jar and then store in the fridge.
- Taste the eggs at 2 weeks, let them pickle for longer if a stronger flavor is desired