- 9 Eggs
- 5 Tablespoons Whipped cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Mayo
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Celery seed
- 3 Tablespoons Green onions, diced
- Start by boiling your eggs.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together your whipped cream cheese, mayo, and mustard. Add seasoings and mix together well.
- Peel boiled eggs and add them to your mixing bowl with your base. Use a fork to mash and mix together. Add green onions and mix.
- Serve on bread, croissants, or on a salad.