- 1 tablespoon dry ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 12 ounce cans (20 biscuits total) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 3 ounce package cooked bacon pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Generously grease a 10-inch fluted tube pan or tube pan; set aside.
- In a medium bowl stir together dressing mix and butter; set aside.
- With scissors, cut each biscuit into fourths.
- Toss biscuit pieces, several at a time, in butter mixture.
- Layer biscuit pieces, cheese and bacon in the prepared tube pan; press lightly.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until golden and a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand in pan for 10 minutes.
- Invert onto a large serving platter.
- Serve warm.