- 425 ml heavy cream
- 75 ml amaretto syrup (alcohol-free)
- Put all ingredients into a 0.5 L (~17 fl. oz.) iSi Whipper.
- Screw on 1 iSi cream charger and shake vigorously until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Place 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream in a glass and half fill the glass with cold milk.
- Pour an espresso over the top and top with the amaretto cream.
- Double the ingredients for a 1 L (~34 fl. oz.) iSi Whipper. Screw on 2 iSi cream chargers one after the other.
- Shake vigorously after attaching each charger.
- Halve the ingredients if using a 0.25 L (~8.5 fl. oz.) iSi Whipper.