- 4-6 boiled eggs
- 3 onions, finely sliced
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 green chillies, cut into 3 equal parts
- 2 teaspoons coriander (optional)
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons oi
- Halve the eggs and then cut into thin long slices.
- Take a pan, heat oil. Add onions, saute till it turns pink.
- Now add chopped tomato, turmeric, chilli powder, green chillies and saute for 2 mins.
- Add salt and mix.
- Remove half of the masala, gently place the egg slices on the masala in the pan and cover with the other half.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Cover the pan and simmer for 2 mins.
- Switch off gas and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- Then serve with pav.