- 4 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (16-ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) jar pimientos, drained and chopped
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon mustard seed
- Combine celery, green pepper, onion, sauerkraut and pimentos in a large bowl; stir well.
- Stir sugar, mustard seeds and salt into vinegar and pour over vegatabke mixture.
- Stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.